Detailled diagram. 2003/01/24
Made with "QCAD", converted using "Xgrab", then "The GIMP".
How does it work ?
- A user send a request to the main server, using his browser,
- The connection is established through the internet.
- The server connect the user to the control center, or put the user on a queue, if telescope busy.
- The server exchange the correct viewing parameters with the control center.
- the control center aim the telescope to the proper location, once location has been approved.
- Image is taken, saved for later viewing, then transmited to the user.
- Before a user request, can be approved, the parameters will be verified
- Examples include :
- is it rainning ? cloudy ? day or night ? coordinates under the horizont ? are the camera parameters fine ? etc.
. .[index of diagrams]
. .When you select "home", it bring you to the root of the site, "www.linuxastronomy.org"
. ."users", bring you to a list of some volunteers of the main project of this site.
Site maintained by Pixo with the help of other nice people.
To send us a message.
|Linux is a registered Trademark of Linus Torvald|
|Back to top of page.|